A Year of Wildflowers-SUMMER
A Year of Wildflowers-SUMMER is a 166-page 8 x 11-inch book printed on 60lb white paper, perfect for coloring with all media types, from colored pencils to markers. Each flower has its page with a blank back making the pages easily removed for gift-giving and framing. The months of June, July, and August have their flowers with brief descriptions, symbolism, and meanings.
A Year of WIldflowers-SPRING
Slow down and smell the wildflowers. Yes, let yourself wander with us through the woods, across the meadows, and along babbling brooks.
Artist Michelle DeMarco, Founder and Creative Director of llamaGoose Studios, creates a natural year wandering in the wild. She uses AI to identify hidden beauties.
You savor the beautiful moments of discovering what lies hidden under nature's leaves and brambles. Follow along on a guided journey through hiking trails in New England.
If you love coloring, journaling, and identifying wildflowers and their symbolism, pausing to appreciate the beauty and wonder, you'll enjoy getting creative in A Year of Wildflowers.
Each flower has a page of beautiful line drawings, a brief description, and the wildflower's symbolism, followed by a blank page for journaling.
8 1/2 x 11 - 99 pages
Whole Grainbowls: A coloring recipe book filled with easy to make whole grain, gut-friendly vibrant bowls helping you eat healthier and live happier.
This coloring book organizes 72-pages of whole grains: farro, oats, quinoa, and wild rice. These one-bowl dishes are both delicious and easy to make!
They balance whole grains with gut-friendly additions that contribute to an anti-inflammatory diet. The thirty-two recipes are intuitive, vibrant and they help you eat healthier and live happier.
Whole Grainbowls will change how you cook. Every grain bowl includes additions, such as fruits, vegetables, and proteins. They make it easy to mix and match according to seasonal produce.
8 1/2 x 11 72 pages
A colorartivity book designed to encourage daydreaming
• This unique 99-page colorartivity book is designed to encourage daydreaming, imagination, and creativity.
• Filled with coloring pages, mazes, dot-to-dot and creative activities encourage little dreamers to connect with their unique inner world
where dreams are born.
• Curious little ones will want to create and then discover their own worlds!
• Beautiful artwork makes it easy for children to feel inspired and to
jump-start their imaginations.
• Designed to cultivate the artist in your little one! And let them experience the joy of turning each page into their own work of art.
8 1/2 x 11 - 99pages